Learn Panchakarma Practical on Patients Specially for B.A.M.S doctors and internees 1 month training under the guidance of World renowned Panchkarma Expert : Dr Manoj Virmani with 26 yrs of experience
Training will start from 7th of the month
Panchakarma is a therapeutic way of eliminating toxic elements from the body. It balances the state of mind and body (Vata, Pitta and Kapha in Ayurveda) therefore gives a complete rejuvenation and maintains health. This treatment gives a permanent solution for knee pains, stress, headache, & other general illness.
Key attractions of the training.
- Full Pradhan Karma including vamana, virechana, vasti, nasya & raktamokshana.
- Poorva karma including all snehan & swedan.
- Keraliya panchkarma
- Preparation of oils and medicines used in panchkarma
- How to manage an Ayurveda hospital
- Staff management
- Finance management
- Documents management
- Marketing management
- How to start our own clinic/ hospital in Ayurveda.
Other details about the training.
- The training program will be held at Vaidya Ayurvedguru Pvt. Ltd. 95, Dayal Singh Colony, Karnal –132001 Haryana
- Eligibility – B.A.M.S. doctors, internees and students
- Maximum number of seats – 5
- Registration and training fees - INR 5000(7 days), 15000(1 Month)
- Food and accommodation are not included.