About the doctor:
Dr Manoj Virmani is a renowned Ayurvedic practitioner having more than 23 years of experience treating and curing patients of their chronic as well as acute diseases. Dr Manoj is currently the Chief Physician and Executive Director of Vaidya Ayurvedguru Pvt. Ltd., Karnal, India
Dr Manoj Virmani had been awarded several accolades for her contribution to the medical field.
- Chief Physician and Executive Director of Vaidya Ayurvedguru Pvt. Ltd., Karnal, India.
- CEO of ayurvedguru.com
- National Secretary of Moksha Foundation, India
- Nominated Member, Council Of Indian Medicine, Panchkula, Haryana Government.
- State Secretary of Vishwa Ayurved Parishad, Haryana and national executive member
- District Coordinator of Madhumeha mukta Bharat ( Stop Diabetes movement) of S-Vyaasa University Bangluru.
- Writer of a health column in a daily newspaper.
- Editor in Chief of Health Life newsletter, AYURVEDGURU, a fortnightly newsletter having subscriber base of more than 10000 people worldwide
- Ex-Consultant of Dabur Ayurvedic Specialty Limited, a corporate major of India dealing in herbs and its products.
- Consultant of NetBusModel Inc, Canada.
- Founder Vice President of Patanjali Yog Prashikshan Samiti Karnal
- Organized Hundreds Yoga Camps to Treat the Major Illness.
- Yog Rishi Swami Ram Dev Ji Visited Ayurvedguru formally Virmani Ayurveda & Panchkarma Chikitsalyam to Bless Dr Virmani For His Exellence In Panchkarma and Yoga.
- Ex- President , Arogya Bharati , Haryana State
- Secreatry , Shri Krishan Kripa Arogya Samiti
- Till date trained about 150 Doctors and thousands Therapists
- Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine & Surgery (BAMS), from Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra in 1988-1993
- P.G. Diploma in Panchkarma from Manav Bharti University, Solan Himachal Pradesh
- Doctor of Medicine (M.D. Alternative Medicine) from Sri Lanka,
- Panchakrma Training from – world famous Arya Vaidya Chikitsalyam & Research Institute, Coimbatore. ( South India)
- Traditional bone Setting Training From Triveni Nursing Home , Trivendrum, Kerala
- 22 years in the field of Ayurveda, treated thousands of patients of Chronic Disease. Organised many camps to treat social society.
- Awarded by Atreya samman for exillence in ayurveda clinician by VAP Rohtak.
- Honor to be associate editor of the international journal of complementary and alternative medicine, published from the USA .
- Awarded Yog Shree on 1st World Yoga day(21st june 2015) by Bharat Vikas Parishad
- Pride of Karnal Award for outstanding contribution in promotion of Better Medical Services
- Award of Hounour by Budha Group of institutions for teaching skill to common society.
- Awarded as AyurvedGuru by Vishwa Ayurved Parishad for continuous teaching and sharing knowledge and experience without charging to Ayurveda students of India and Abroad.
- Author of a book entitled ‘Ayurved Dwarang – Sabhi Sukhi – Sabhi Nirogi (All Happy & Healthy with Ayurveda) published by Bathla Printers.
- Author of book entitled “Shreshta Santan Utpati Ke Upaaye” Ways to Get a Child with Good Intellect.
- Awarded for a record 1123 PanchKarma in a month.
- Awarded by swami Ram Dev ji For His Excellence in Panchkarma and Yoga.
- Many times Awarded by Society for medical camps and yoga camps.
- Author of several published papers in Health magazines, has chaired many sessions of seminars.
- Known for his clinical skills and expertise of Ayurveda & especially for the Panchkarma therapy in northern part of India. He has treated patients from all over the world.
- Seminars for Health awareness
- Providing good Health to other People.
Dr. Manoj Virmani is registered with
- Central Council of Indian Medicine
- Ministry of AYUSH ( Govt. of India ) New Delhi & The Board of Ayurveda & Unani
- Department of AYUSH, Ministry of Health Govt. of Haryana Panchkula for legal practice in India.