About the doctor:
Dr. Gopesh Virmani is a Panchakarma specialist, who has more than 3 years of experience in the field, currently he is the Panchakarma consultant at Ayurvedguru.
Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine & Surgery (BAMS) from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bengaluru. 2014-2020
M.D.(Ayu) Panchakarma from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bengaluru.
- Diagnosed and treated a wide range of acute and chronic medical conditions in an outpatient/inpatient setting, with a focus on preventive care and health maintenance.
- Conducted patient education and counselling on various health topics, including lifestyle modifications, medication management, and disease prevention.
- Performed various Panchakarma procedures, such as Vamana, Virechana, Nasya, Raktamokshana and Basti.
- Strong diagnostic skills and ability to develop and implement effective treatment plans.
- Gold medalist in the subject of Anatomy.
- Presented more than 5 research papers in international seminars, and more than 10 in national seminars.
- Delivered influential health talks in various institutes throughout the country.
- Served as a Covid Warrior in first and second Covid waves.
Fluent in English, Hindi, Kannada, Punjabi.
- Ayurveda in Sports injuries
- Horse riding