1. Chief Physician and consultant ayurvedic Gynecologist of Krishna Ayurved Dham, Karnal, India.
2. CEO of Vaidya Poonam Matritva Kendra
3. Executive Director of http://www.ayurvedguru.com ;
4. Executive In charge of Holyayu Research Centre, India
5. Writer of a health column in a daily news paper.
6. Visiting editor of Health Life news letter, a fortnightly e-newsletter having subscriber base of more than 10000 people worldwide
7. ExConsultant of Dabur Ayurvedic Specialty Limited, a corporate major of India dealing in herbs and its products.
8. Consultant of NetBusModel Inc, Canada.
9. Founder President Gopesh Ayurvedic health club
10. Organized Hundreds infertility Camps to Treat Primary and Secondary Infetility.
11. Founder of PALDA ( Practising Ayurvedic Ladies Doctors Association)
12. Mahamandleshwar Swami Gyanand Ji Visited Virmani Ayurveda & Panchkarma Chikitsalyam to Bless Dr PoonamVirmani For Her Exellence In Infertility.
1. Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine & Surgery (BAMS), from Gurukul Khanpur of Maharishi Dyanand University 1988-1993
15 years in the Field of Ayurveda, Treated Thousands of Patients of Primary and Secondary Infertility.
Family Background of health profession gave lot of experience. Her father Ex Service man was Renowned Physician in the area.
1. Author incharge of a book entitled ‘Ayurved Dwara – Sabhi Sukhi – Sabhi Nirogi (All Happy & Healthy with Ayurveda) published by Bathla Printers.
2. Author of book entitled “Shreshta Santan Utpati Ke Upaaye” Ways to Get a Child with Good Intellect.
3. Awarded by swami Ram Dev ji For Her Excellence in Infertility.
4. Many times Awarded by Society for medical camps and yoga camps.
5. Known for her clinical skills and expertise of Ayurveda & especially for the Difficult Deliveries ( specially the cases which are advised for major operation to deliver a child) in northern part of India. She has treated patients from all over the world.
Providing help for good Health to other People. Meditation, Music, Yoga, and Reading.
Dr. Poonam Virmani is registered with the Board of Ayurveda & Unani, Panchkula for legal practice in India