Are you finding it difficult to reach the figure of your dreams? Is your over body weight giving you sleepless nights? You have been a gym rat and starved yourself but your efforts have not paid off? If it is a YES to any of these questions, here is the time for new slimming mantra: “Eat More, Weigh Less” Regular dieting is old school and boring. Here are some slimming superfoods, easily available right in your kitchen. These can easily put your metabolism running. Include them into your daily diet and enjoy a metabolism of a hummingbird!
1. Keep your hunger at bay with nuts, seeds and some dried fruits. These superfoods are known to improve metabolism. Nuts and dry fruits often help stop sugar cravings. Such cravings usually occur when you are on a weight loss plan. Losing weight with dry fruits is possible, but they need to be consumed in a controlled quantity.
2. Who would have guessed that the dairy products could be waist friendly too? Yes, they are. Dairy products increase the amount of the hormone calcitriol which in turn provokes the body to burn more calories in order to digest them.
3. Talking about next superfood, once you consume it, your stomach would feel full and send such signals to your brain that you can’t eat any more. But on checking the facts and calculating in real terms, you would be excited and joyful having saved a bag full of extra calories. Fruits are loaded with great benefits. Starting from low calories to low fat and high fibre. Counting on these points, we get all the three essential nutrients for successful weight loss. In addition, fruits are packed with natural sugar and plenty of vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidants. And we need all of these to keep ourselves disease free and beautiful. Watermelon, apple, papaya, pineapple and avocado among others are some high fibre fruits.
4. In order to get your body in shape and more importantly to look young and smart, you need to maintain a perfect balance between diet and exercise. This process is quite time-consuming. In case you want to boost the things up, try sipping these effective natural drinks to cut down the fat faster. Green Tea, Lemon Water and Coffee are the healthiest drinks packed with anti-oxidants and various other substances beneficial for obesity-control.
5. So far known as nutritional foods, vegetables not only help build bones, improve eyesight, strengthen the mind and boost immunity, but also aid in weight loss. Veggies such as cabbage, broccoli, spinach, carrot, beans, etc. are rich in water content and fibre. Apart from that, they are also low in carbohydrates and calories which make them perfect edibles for weight loss.
6. Spice up your health along with your taste with some fat burning spices. Cinnamon, black pepper, mustard seeds, cayenne, garlic and ginger are some powerful fat burners. They are known to fasten the heartbeat and boost thermogenesis. In other words, the body’s ability to burn food as energy increases.
7. Balance your taste and weight with whole grains. Whole grains are low fat and protein-rich slimming superfoods. They offer loads of minerals, vitamins, fibre and antioxidants. If you stick to these food items, weight loss will be a snap!