Hypertension/High Blood Pressure
Hypertension or high blood pressure means elevation of blood pressure above the normal range, which depends upon a person’s age, sex, physical and mental activities, family history, and diet. Normal blood pressure of a healthy adult individual is 120 mmHg systolic and 80 mmHg diastolic.
- Make a juice of 3-4 garlic cloves, 10-12 basil leaves, and a small quantity of wheatgrass. Have once a day.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of onion juice with an equal amount of honey. Take once a day for 1 week. Upon noticing improvement, continue for several more days.
- Keep clean potable water in a copper urn overnight. Have 3-4 glasses in the morning.
Diet and Lifestyle:
- Avoid meat, eggs, table salt, pickles, tea and coffee.
- Avoid smoking as it increases heart rate.
- Increase use of garlic, lemon, parsley, Indian gooseberry (amla; amalaki), watermelon, grapefruit, skim milk and cottage cheese.
- Regular exercise is one of the best ways to lower blood pressure; brisk walking, jogging, swimming and athletics are good options.
- Laughter is the best medicine, as it relieves stress and anxiety, which are the main causes of high blood pressure in today’s lifestyle.
No store place open this time near this address, please filter your search.