In Ayurveda, Bronchial Asthma is known as tamak swas, which is a chronic, intermittent, inflammatory disease of the airways characterized by episodes of dyspnea, cough, airflow obstruction, and wheezing. Psychological stress aggravates
- Boil a ½ teaspoon of freshly grated ginger in a glass of milk and add ¼ teaspoon of turmeric powder to it. Have it twice a day, preferably with 1 teaspoon of chyavanprash.
- Take ginger tea mixed with 2-3 crushed garlic cloves.
- Massaging the chest with warm sesame oil mixed with salt helps to loosen the phlegm deposited in the chest, especially, when followed by steam inhalation.
Diet and Lifestyle:
- Avoid smoking and exposure to dusty and cold air.
- Drinking herbal teas or sipping lukewarm water with honey is helpful.
- To avoid ama (mucus) formation, have freshly prepared warm meals at regular intervals.
- Eat less than the full capacity of the stomach.
- Heavy foods like dairy products, fried foods, pickles, cold foods, rice, beans and legumes should be avoided.
No store place open this time near this address, please filter your search.