Diabetes क्या है ?
Diabetes occurs when blood sugar levels get too high in the body. In Diabetes, the body cannot metabolize carbohydrates & this results in excess glucose in the urine.
There are two types of Diabetes, Type-1 and Type-2 Diabetes.
Type 1 Diabetes occurs primarily in children and young adults, whereas
Type 2 Diabetes has evolved as a major disease in the last decade in the adults above 40.
1. Urinating more than usual.
2. Feeling thirsty very often.
3. Extreme fatigue.
4. Weigh loss (For no visible reason.
5. Blurry Vision
1. Cardiovascular Disease
2. Kidney Damage
3. Nerve Damage
4. Eye Damage
5. Alzheimer's Disease
1. Can be due to Genes & Family History.
2. High-fat diet with too little exercise.
3. Pancreas does not produce enough Insulin.
4. Body develops Insulin Resistance.
- 1. Work out or exercise regularly
2. Avoid a sedentary lifestyle
3. Drink as much water as possible
4. Minimise sugar and refined carbs from your diet (if you have a family history of Diabetes)
AyurvedGuru's Madhumehri Churna can be helpful in this regard. It is the powdered concoction of some powerful herbs, helpful for people suffering from Typ-2 Diabetes. It's 100% Safe, Natural and falls under the budget.
You can click on the link: https://bit.ly/37NTap4 to buy Madhumehri Churna.
1. Eat whole grains, fruits and veggies.
2. Eat less salt and cut back on sugar as much as possible.
3. Drink alcohol sensibly.
4. Take some time off for exercising.
- 1. Add Bitter Gourd to your diet.
2. Boil cinnamon in water for 20-25 minutes and drink it. Cinnamon has the power to lower blood sugar levels by stimulating insulin activity.
3. Aloe Vera juice can also be helpful in Diabetes.
4. Swallow 10 tulsi leaves, 10 margosa leaves, and 10 belpatra leaves on an empty stomach in the early morning.