What is Marma Chikitsa?
In Marma Chikitsa, the acupressure and contour massage is done on various specific points of the body. This therapy helps induce the flow of Vata energy along with a complex system of channels called "NADIS" in the whole body. Marma therapy has a profound effect on nerves, joints, arteries, and muscles. The purpose of Marma Chikitsa is to stimulate various organs and systems of the body.
Benefits of Marma Chikitsa
- Marma Chikitsa removes blocks from the energy channels of the body.
- This therapy creates physical, mental & emotional flexibility.
- Patients can experience transformations on the physical as well as spiritual levels. The appetite for taking positive risks increases gradually.
- This therapy also pacifies the Vata Dosha.
Marma Chikita is Helpful In: -
- Respiratory Conditions
- Nervous System Disorders
- Anxiety & Depression, Fears & Phobias
- Cervical Spondylitis
- Frozen Shoulder
- Digestion Problems
- Glandular issues
- General Aging Problems