What is Gandoosham?
In Gandoosham, the patient needs to hold the medicinal oil and herbal plants in mouth and gargle for some time. He/She keeps the mouth upwards till it gets filled with phlegm or till secretions come from Nose/Eyes. Gandoosham is necessary to restore the health of gums & teeth.
The following fluids are recommended for Gandoosha: -
- Sesame Oil
- Warm Water
- Triphala Solution
Here are some points to take care of: -
- Don't swallow the liquid after gargling. This can be really harmful to your health.
- Try to keep the liquid a bit warm or at least at room temperature.
- This practice should be done in the morning on an empty stomach.
Benefits of Gandoosham
- This therapy is helpful in fixing the loose teeth.
- It prevents tooth decay as well as the sensitivity of teeth.
- It also treats bleeding gums and eliminates foul smell from the mouth.
Book your own Gandoosha treatment