Ayurvedic supplements included in the treatment package for one month are
Mukhnikhar Ubtan – 1 unit – 200gms
Mukhnikhar Capsule – 60 units
Mukhnikhar Tablet – 120 units
Many of us love shiny hair, shiny lips, shiny cars and even a shiny jewelry. But does a shiny face also receive the same appreciation? Probably not. If your face has a constant shining appearance, you may have an oily skin. Oil glands in our skin produce oil that keeps the skin moist. But when these glands start producing too much oil, they may make the skin more prone to acne, blackheads, and enlarged pores. Even if you don’t have breakouts, you may require extra and constant skin care. Further, excessive shine can be disturbing. However, having an oily skin have a silver lining- oily skin does not develop wrinkles and other signs of aging as frequently as a dry or normal skin does!
Oily skin is characterized by an excess of oil on the face. It appears shiny, dull and dark colored. The pores are enlarged to accommodate excess oil and the skin has a coarse look. It is basically a hereditary skin problem.
Generally, skin tends to become dryer with age. The sebaceous glands are more active during adolescence and hormonal shifts and gradually start becoming inactive with age. Many people have an oily skin only in their T-zone and dry or normal skin in the rest area, they are said to have combination skin.
Sebaceous glands in our skin produce the sebum- body’s natural skin moisturizer. These glands are controlled by the hormones. When there is any kind of hormonal shifts such as that during puberty and pregnancy, these glands become overactive and produce more oil than required. The excess oil oozes out through the skin pores, providing skin a shiny look!
Other causes that may cause oily skin are:
• Overuse of cosmetic products
• Humidity and high temperature
• Hormonal changes
• Enlarged skin pores, especially in the T-zone (from the forehead, down the nose to the chin)
• The face is shiny only for one-two hours after cleansing and gradually becomes dull, greasy and dark by midday
• Makeup does not last longer on an oily skin
• Oily skin is more prone to blackheads, white bumps, or acne
• Gently wash your face with lukewarm water. Hot or cold water may trigger the Sebaceous glands to produce more oil
• Scrubbing is not at all a solution for an oily skin. Don’t scrub your skin; use a gentle cleanser to deep clean the skin
• Choose face washers with salicylic acid. Salicylic acid helps to get rid of whiteheads and blackheads and also reduces oil production
• Wear an oil-free sunscreen and a moisturizer
Beauty skin problems are not major issues but are always unwelcomed. Therefore, there is always a need to treat these issues; let it be for a beauty concern or for hygiene. Oily skin demands products that control the overproduction of the sebum. AyurvedGuru has come up with ample of products formulated especially for an oily skin. Blended with extracts of herbal emollients such as peppermint, rosemary, yarrow, marigold, lemon among others give the best outcomes in controlling the overproduction of sebum, regulating the skin’s pH and controlling the heightened hormones level.
Adult males and females
Free Delivery in India, Outside india DHL Courier Rates Applied http://dct.dhl.com/input.jsp?langId=en&originCCId=IN
As directed by physician