Ayurvedic supplements included in the treatment package for one month are
Kumkumadi Tail – 1 unit
Cap Glow – 3o units
Tab Arogya – 30 units
Tab Bloom – 30 units
Today’s generation is very much conscious about their beauty and skin complexion. A dark skin can be a bane for those who really crave a fair appearance. For some people, dark skin color is a natural occurrence and for some it might be the result of Hyperpigmentation.
Hyperpigmentation is characterized by darkening of a skin area due to overproduction of a skin-color producing pigment called Melanin in that area. It is relatively common and usually harmless skin disorder but for cosmetic reasons, it is of great concern. Hyperpigmentation is more common among people of Africa, Asia, India or Latin origin, although it can occur in both men and women of all skin colors. However, pregnant women and those taking OCPS are more prone to Hyperpigmentation due to hormonal changes. Age, sun and liver spots, freckles, and pregnancy mask all are types of Hyperpigmentation.
According to Ayurveda, aggravated bhranjak pitta is responsible for Hyperpigmentation. It is present in the skin tissues, providing color, sensation and temperature to the tissues.
Hyperpigmentation is thought to be caused by an elevated level of melanocytes stimulating hormone, a hormone that causes melanin cells to overproduce melanin.
Other stimulants that cause Hyperpigmentation are:
• Overexposure to UV sun radiations
• Hormonal contraceptives
• Nutritional deficiency
• Pregnancy and Thyroid
• Acne in people with dark skin
• Factors that aggravate pitta dosha such as stress, anger and grief
• Elevated level of progesterone and estrogen hormones in the blood
• Environmental factors, unhealthy living conditions and dietary toxins
Appearance of dark spots, scar and dark patches of skin are the only symptoms of Hyperpigmentation. Patches may vary in size. They can develop anywhere on the body but in general; they appear on cheeks, forehead, upper lip, and chin.
• Apply sunscreen of at least SPF 15 before going out in the sun and, if possible, stay away from overexposure to the sun radiations
• It is necessary to exfoliate the skin regularly to remove the dead skin cells
• Cheaper and quality-less cosmetics and skin care gels are filled with hydroquinone/silicone so these must be avoided
• Include Vitamin C in your diet
• Apply neem or coconut oil on your body, before and after having a shower.
Skin diseases are often associated with blood vitiation with Tridosha imbalance. Apart from oral medicines like creams, ointments and herbal paste, AyurvedGuru also adopts Siravyadha- a form of bloodletting treatment for treating Hyperpigmentation. Siravyadha let the vitiated blood out of the body. It is one of the best forms of treatment that let you flaunt with a flawless skin. The treatment has 100% success rate.
Other treatments offered at Vaidya AyurvedGuru Therapy centre:
Abhyanga (Oil massage) – Facial massage with certain medicated herbal oils indicated in skin disorders.
Nasyakarma (Nasal treatment) – The treatment is beneficially for all the skin disorders afflicting the above-neck region. Nasyakarma let out toxins through nasal or oral route.
Rakta shodhaka shamanaoushadha- This treatment includes certain oral medications to purify the vitiated blood
Adult males and females
Free Delivery in India, Outside India DHL Courier Rates Applied http://dct.dhl.com/input.jsp?langId=en&originCCId=IN
As directed by the physician