These Supplements are well proven pure herbal treatment to cure different causes of development delayed milestones in children. The treatment has a very high success rate. The treatment is for the children who are not able to cope up their physical and mental abilities with their age; this may be due to lack of oxygen just after birth or due to mental disability or physical abnormality. For example, the normal age for a baby to respond to the emotions like happiness and love is between 6-8 months, but if a 14-month-old child is still not able to pick up on the emotions, then this would be considered as a developmental delayed milestones.
Since there are so many different conditions that can lead to developmental delays, there isn’t single “right way” to prevent developmental delays, certain skill sets. What’s important is to be aware of when your baby should be reaching developmental milestones and to consult your pediatrician if the signs of development in child are not normal. Early intervention is key in helping your child overcome any developmental delays.
1. Place infants on their tummies while awake to develop neck and back muscles
2. Create a safe home environment and put babies on the floor to explore
3. Give older children time outside where they can run and jump
1. Provide toys with different textures that encourage babies to explore with their fingers
2. Provide age-appropriate puzzles, blocks, paper, and crayons
3. Encourage older babies to feed themselves
1. Play music for newborns to stimulate hearing
2. Talk to your child
3. Read to your child
4. Name objects as you point to pictures in a book
1. Laugh and smile with your baby
2. Limit television and play with your child
“Social interaction is more important than we realized in the past,” Yeargin-Allsopp tells WebMD. “Don’t leave children off by themselves. Being engaged with your child on a daily basis is very important.”
Allow your child to enjoy nature and help him to learn more and more activities of surrounding. Don’t overprotect the kid. Let the child learn from other kids. Feed him properly at a time and get a regular consultation from the pediatrician for his overall development. Always remain in touch with AyurvedGuru for Ayurveda fundamentals and principles for child growth. Mother’s health is a major player in child growth. So it must be at most priority. Diet of feeding mother must be under supervision of grandmother or most experienced lady of family or under AyurvedGuru. Mother must be trained. According to the Indian ethos mother is first guru.
AyurvedGuru follows all the basic principles of Ayurveda texts. This helps children to grow healthy and disease free.
Free Delivery in India, Outside india DHL Courier Rates Applied http://dct.dhl.com/input.jsp?langId=en&originCCId=IN
As directed by the Physician