What it is?
When sexual desire is diminished or absent. The definition also varies according to the patient’s level of satisfaction of his own sexual desire. Some men can be very fulfilled with what some men consider scarce sexual activity. Libido is mainly a hormonal and brain phenomenon. Sexual desire requires normal levels of testosterone (male hormone) in the blood and a certain attraction for the partner in question. difficulty maintaining an erection (erectile dysfunction) usually have a normal, or even high, sex drive. However, some men do find that their interest in sex diminishes as they get older.
And a very few have never experienced any sexual desire in their lives.
What causes it?
1. Alcoholism – quite common.
2. Abuse of drugs such as cocaine.
3. Obesity – quite common; slimming down will often help.
4. Anaemia – unusual, unless the man has been bleeding for any reason.
5. Hyperprolactinaemia – a rare disorder where the pituitary gland produces too much of the hormone prolactin.
1. Depression – very common.
2. Stress and overwork.
4. Hang-ups from childhood.
5. Latent homosexuality.
6. Serious relationship problems with your partner.
Diet & Lifestyle
1. Get plenty of exercise
2. Eat a healthy diet because Nutrition counts too. For example, an iron deficiency can lead to fatigue, which in turn can lead to low libido.
3. Manage your stress :- People are overworked and stressed, and they translate their overworked, stressed lives to a lousy sex life.”