What is Chronic Constipation ?
Constipation is a common cause of painful defecation. Severe constipation includes obstipation (failure to pass stools or gas) and fecal impaction, which can progress to bowel obstruction and become life-threatening.
What Causes Constipation ?
1. Not eating enough fibre (roughage) Foods high in fibre include: fruit, vegetables, cereals and wholemeal bread.
2. Not drinking much may make constipation worse. Stools are usually soft and easily passed if you eat enough fibre, and drink enough fluid. However, some people need more fibre and/or fluid than others in order to avoid constipation.
3. Some special slimming diets are low in fibre, and may cause constipation. Some medicines can cause constipation as a side-effect. Examples are painkillers (particularly those with codeine, such as co-codamol, or very strong painkillers, such as morphine), some antacids, some antidepressants (including amitriptyline) and iron tablets, but there are many others.
How Supplements can Help ?
Ayurvedguru Invented formula is very much effective in treating the problem of chronic constipation. Triphala churna 100grams- triphala holds a very high reputation in Ayurveda. It is regarded as one of the best herbal supplement that helps in evacuation of the bowel and also corrects the digestion. It is comprised of three herbs haritaki, amalaki and bhibhitaki.
Special Churna 100 grams – it is a highly reputed product from Divya pharmacy. It is mostly made to relive from the constipation and other indigestion symptoms.
The above mentioned Chunrnas are extremely beneficial in treating all sorts of constipation and helps in detoxifying the body.
1. Beneficial in problems like constipation, improves peristaltic movements
2. Detoxifies the body
3. Removes excessive acid and gas formation in the body
4. Activates cellular mechanism
5. Removes nauseatic feelings
6. Removes pain in abdomen etc.
PRECAUTIONS From Constipation:
1. Avoid Having excessively cold food like ice cream or chilled drinks reduces the bowel movement.
2. Avoid refined foods like white flour, bread, pasta, pizza, white rice, etc.
3. Avoid removing bran from the flour because the bran is an insoluble fiber that clears off the intestines and relieves constipation.